Black Hawk serveur 9 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
World Market missing sellers

Répondre au sujet    Black Hawk serveur 9 Index du Forum » Chez les Blackhawks » Marché Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
World Market missing sellers
Auteur Message
jennermack

Message World Market missing sellers Répondre en citant
Hi

I agree that the WM and the short production time glitches seem to be connected. I've been experiencing so many weird things in my game which is why I decided to check out the forum for the first time 
 and I'm relived to see so many other people are experiencing the same glitches. My app keeps crashing as well as the WM glitch and I've the decreased production time on mills and growing crops happen 3 times since yesterday. I'm not complaining about that glitch, its been really cool! The WM glitch is especially annoying because sometimes it won't even load for me and will just endlessly have the little loading icon... when it finally loads there are anywhere from 2-6 people selling, even up to 7 or 8 sometimes. I hope this gets fixed soon and I wonder what the creators of this game are up to! 

For More Reference:
Medical Business Promotion

Mar 24 Avr - 13:12 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 24 Avr - 13:12 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Black Hawk serveur 9 Index du Forum » Chez les Blackhawks » Marché Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation