Black Hawk serveur 9 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Instant Nerd Rage

Répondre au sujet    Black Hawk serveur 9 Index du Forum » Taverne » Jeux de Taverne Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Instant Nerd Rage
Auteur Message
jennermack

Message Instant Nerd Rage Répondre en citant
Hello,

What are some of those things that happen in WoW that will instantly trigger your nerd rage button? I don't mean those minor annoyances/pet peeves, but those things that will have you cursing out your computer, the other players, the mob, and the mob's mother? For me, it's when I'm clearing a path to something and I have a bunch of mobs on me, only for some opportunist to sweep in and take the thing I was trying to get to right out from under my nose. Instant rage. For those who are wondering, it was one of those chests in Tanaan with the Apexis shards for the quest.Another thing that will instantly piss me off is daze. Daze sends me into a murderous rage every freaking time.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765127324
animated auto loan video

Thanks

Mar 5 Juin - 12:14 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 5 Juin - 12:14 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Black Hawk serveur 9 Index du Forum » Taverne » Jeux de Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation